Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jessica's Old Twitter Replies

1) I'm Seriously So So So So So Tired!

2_ Cough Cough Cough Cough... Be careful Not To Get Sick T_T
Conversations.

1) You never finish eating the chocolate last time. >.< Be Careful, Go and come back quickly. I'm going
to work (?). Kiss!

2) Sis, I'm off to Taiwan, Japan & Singapore. Why must go Taiwan~Singapore? Kekeke. When I'm back, I'll go to your place.

3) Sica!!! Down with Flu?

4) Uhh Uhh... Sis.. My throat is pain.. Remember to take of yourself too.. Okay?

1) Can you see me now?!! (Link)

2) Hehe, I'll see next time. Sis, I Miss you.. This thing (Referring to the link's Picture), let me think of the
time when I'm still small. T_T

That's all I can gather. She deleted her account after that. ^_^

Credits: JessicaChina.com
Translation Credits: WendyLoveSoshi@SoNyuhShiDaeNews
(Might Have Some Mistakes In Translations)