Monday, February 28, 2011

New Blogger; Skye Renee(:


Anneyonghaseyo SONEs(: I'm new Blogger, Skye Renee(:
Here to inform you on anything and everything SoNyeo ShiDae!!!
So, I think you should get to know me first(:Well, I am an American [Texan more specfically] teenage girl. How I found out about K Pop?? Well my friend showed me Super Junior Sorry Sorry on YouTube, and on the related videos, I saw the video for Oh! by our girls and fell in love.


Of course I love all of our girls a lot, but everyone has their favorite(:
SooYoung is always number one on my list





















But after that, I'm torn between our Dancing Queen Hyo and Aegyo Queen Sunny Bunny(:


























I enjoy wirting English Versions to a bunch of K Pop songs(:
I rap a little and sing a bit but mostly dance and write songs(:
I hope to audition for SM Entertainment one day(:
I am a dancer on YouTube, and I was inspired by SNSD. Feel free to subscribe to me(:

www.youtube.com/user/skyekittydancer9613

Also, I am Admin ~Skye of multiple SNSD Worlds on FaceBook(:

Well, I don't want to bore you with information on me(: I hope you will all enjoy me being here as much as I enjoy informing you with information on our 9 angels <3