Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 22nd Birthday Kim TaeYeon!

생일축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida) From all the K-Soda and iSNSD Staff
In Korea she is now 23 and in America she is 22.

[Rhomar]

22years of Dorkiness.. and counting! ♥ ♥ ♥ Saranghae Kim Taeyeon
Saengil Chukha hamnida.. ♥♥♥



From Fans:

Antony Saranghaeyo
░▀█▀░█▀█░█▀▀░█░█░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀█░
░░█░░█▀█░█▀░░█▄█░█▀░░█░█░█░█░
░░█░░█░█░█▄▄░░█░░█▄▄░█▄█░█░█░

°˚˚º˚°ºⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ★ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ°˚ ˚°º
♡ ⓦⓘⓢⓗ ♡ ⓤ ♡ ⓞⓛ ♡ ⓓⓔ ♡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ♡
"̮ ωīsн αιι τнε вεsτ .ƒσя υ "̮

♥ .†.gσd.вιзss.υ.†.♥

Raditya Sayoga
I made this video by myself..
please watch it.. ^^
Saranghaeyo Taeyeon-ah
manhi manhi ghamsahamnida ♥

Uploaded by on Mar 8, 2011

Chea Kiat Heong
SNSD's Cute & Dorky Kid Leader, Kim Taeyeon unnie Happy Birthday ♥
it will be 12.00AM of 9/3/11 in Korea night..all S<3nes will ♥ you and SO NYUH SHI DAE.the power of 9 girls will be continue..♥


Uploaded by on Mar 8, 2011
thx for watching ^^ hope you like it :D i am a super fan of snsd

Revolution of Kid Leader Through A Year


God gave a gift to the world when you were born
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person’s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you’ve done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Pic credit: Soshified and Google as a tagged

 

Wishing For Kim Taeyeon!!!





So Nyuh Shi Dae's Kid Leader!
Taengoo!
the Dorky and Dorkiest Queen of the group! 
the MungTaeng & ByunTaeng!
the Ajumma!
Tiffany's seobang! 
KIM TAE YEON !!! … Seungil chuka-hamnida!!
Happy birthday, Taeyeon!!
生日快乐,泰妍!!
YOU KIM TAE YEON, the super dorky leader of SNSD! You spread virus, you spread poison, you started the virus infection on me!
Because of you, I was infected with SNSD’s virus.. . all your fault! 

The first time I came across you was I saw a video where you sang ‘I Have A Lover’ in a studio. You were forced to sing there, without any preparation. I saw that video during the year end of 2010. That video was posted by a friend of mine. Amazingly, your singing in that video immediately caught my attention. I wondered why on earth here is a girl who can sing so well even without preparation? I saw from the title/description there and it stated ‘Taeyeon (SNSD)’. Oh this girl named Taeyeon and oh what’s with that SNSD? What is SNSD stand for?, I thought. Mainly due to curiousity (curious of what kind of group is this girl named Taeyeon in?), I started my very FIRST typing of ‘SNSD’ on google search. I get the explanation SNSD = So Nyuh Shi Dae = Girls’ Generation there. I heard about Girls’ Generation before, I thought. From the description on google, I learnt that you are the leader of group. Oh man the leader is her, the one who can sing so well, I thought. 

Then now, what is this girl named Taeyeon doing in that group? And what’s happening in that group? What have them been doing? Again, due to curiosity caused by you, I started my SECOND typing of ‘SNSD’, now it was on youtube.com. ‘Hoot’ ‘hoot’ hoot’ all videos were about hoot? I never knew that HOOT’s virus was even stronger, it got me addicted! I fall for that song! Youtube linked me to all videos of SNSD. I clicked on more and more links and I came across with Genie, Gee, Oh, Run Devil Run and more and more… I didn’t even realized that I was spending whole afternoon on youtube just by watching you girls’ MV/live performance! After that few hours, I thought, gosh what’s happening to me now? I have fallen for all of your songs! (that time was only on youtube)

Wanted to know more about you and your dongsaeng, I officially started my crazy search!! I searched for each members’ profiles, I started studying about each members, including recognizing each of you by faces, each of your roles in the group, each of your specific talents, each of your personal’s information and etc. After I finished studying about you all, I told myself in disbelief ‘what now? I have fallen for this group??!!’ I couldn’t get rid of your songs, so next I went downloading all your mp3 from your very first 2007 album until Hoot album. I played them 24 hours everyday, non-stop, even when I was sleeping! The exact month I officially turned into a sone was DECEMBER 2010. I was a quite new sone but I never felt that I was new after watching so many things about you and your dongsaeng (entertainment show/live performance/CF/MV etc) as I felt like I’ve known and liked you girls for more than 100 years. Since I am a sone born only in DECEMBER 2010, I am now only started collecting your original albums, give me sometimes, but the end of this year I would have collected all your albums including concert albums and so on!

For me, you are the most playful, down-to-earth, cheerful, funniest, naughtiest, dorkiest member who never once cares about your own idol image. You are the one with the best voice, the ANGELIC voice that no one ever has. And you are the one who introduced and brought me to the world of SOSHI. I learnt about you and I love you, then you told me about SOSHI and next I learnt about SOSHI and I love SOSHI. You were the major factor that triggered me to love SOSHI. All because of you Kim Tae Yeon!

You have so many personalities and all of them are extreme. Extremely dorky, extremely pretty, extremely funny, extremely ahjumma, extremely strong vocalist! The best of all is when you are not on the stage, you can be that playful and dorky like no one else and somehow your dorkiness makes others who are seeing you to feel like pinching on your cheeks!! But when you are on the stage performing your solo, you turn to the SERIOUS, prettiest, and most passionate singer, Kim Tae Yeon. That’s you Kim Tae Yeon. I love both of these two extreme personalities, both of them at the same time! The both personalities of yours make you so special. I see your talent, I see your passion you dedicate in your music and they are simply AWESOME! KIM TAE YEON you’re AWESOME, ah-ro? I feel thankful and lucky to have myself come across and discover you, this special singer ever! 

Kim Tae Yeon, you are turning 23 now but one thing that never changed is you are always our dorkiest and best leader! I sincerely wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may all your wishes come true. I wish you continuously success in your career, and meet your Mr. Right soon, then we sones will be very happy for you! I wish the whole world will listen to your voice one day and I will pray for that to come true!



Credit: KehSing@Facebook

Happy Birthday Kim Taengoo



I found this video and I like since today is birthday celebration for our dorky leader ...
we always support you as a SONE, Kim Taeyeon
Do not quickly give up and no matter what other people
say SNSD is always my no 1!!
We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that we have reached, as the saying goes, we but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march. ~Robert Louis Stevenson






Uploaded by on Mar 7, 2011
Happy Birthday to the Greatest Kid Leader Kim Taeyeon.

This is my first video made in after effects. I just learned so don't judge me. lol
nah.. go ahead critic and comment.

Quennie Villacrusis Yanesa

░▀█▀░█▀█░█▀▀░█░█░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀█░
░░█░░█▀█░█▀░░█▄█░█▀░░█░█░█░█░
░░█░░█░█░█▄▄░░█░░█▄▄░█▄█░█░█░

°˚˚º˚°ºⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ★ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ°˚ ˚°º
...♡ ⓦⓘⓢⓗ ♡ ⓤ ♡ ⓞⓛ ♡ ⓓⓔ ♡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ♡
BYE ♥
  Chen Sone


Uploaded by on Mar 8, 2011
CR:flying petals

  Rolo 霆骏

I ♥ Taeyeon BUTT.... an other snsd unnie as well..
If u also love Tae Yeon Pls press like..
Tae Yeon are a girls which prefect for me and u....
i love her hair,eye,body shape,her kind attitude and everthings about her...
I know that Tae Yeon Is... the type of my girl I love very much..........
She just like my angle.

░▀█▀░█▀█░█▀▀░█░█░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀█░
░░█░░█▀█░█▀░░█▄█░█▀░░█░█░█░█░
░░█░░█░█░█▄▄░░█░░█▄▄░█▄█░█░█░

°˚˚º˚°ºⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ★ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ°˚ ˚°º
...♡ ⓦⓘⓢⓗ ♡ ⓤ ♡ ⓞⓛ ♡ ⓓⓔ ♡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ♡

임성국

Taeyeon (SNSD) - Wish You Always Be Happy (by ManyR)



Uploaded by on Jul 26, 2010
언제나 행복만을 주는 김태연 찬양합니다
redits ::
Original Song by Maslo - 놀라운 구세주
Lyrics, Rap by ManyR
Narration by 일편단심탱구
Artwork by Paras
Moviework by BlessYou
Upload by esky
from DCinside.com TaeYeon, Jessica Gallery

Guanfeng Snsdisloved
░ ▀█▀░█▀█░█▀▀░ █░█ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█░
░░█░░█▀█░█▀░░█▄█░█▀░ █░█ █░█░
░░█░░█░█ █▄▄░░█░ █▄▄░█▄█░█░█░

°˚˚º˚°ºⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ★ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ°˚ ˚°º
......♡ ⓦⓘⓢⓗ ♡ ⓤ ♡ ⓞⓛ ♡ ⓓⓔ ♡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ♡

생일 축하 김태연 ♥
Saengil Chukha Kid Leader Taengoo aka Kim Taeyeon ♥
I ♥ BUTT ! ~
Shirley Yim
Uploaded by on Mar 7, 2011
A video for Taeyeon's birthday ^^

{Simon}

2moro is a special day~~~~ Happy Birthday to our dorky leader taengoo~~!!! Yeah~~ taengoo still 12~~~~ ^^

Cr:risse009



Uploaded by on Mar 6, 2011
SSF LINK MESSAGE BOARD : http://soshified.com/forums/topic/59879-2011-taeyeons-birthday-message-board/
Kim Taeyeon. A leader. A dork. A byuntae. Naturally cute. Simply sexy.

...oh really? LOL but that is what I was trying to say in the vid :) Happy Birthday to Kim Taeyeon. March 09. A sexy Taeng video because... there's not much on youtube ;( YES IDK HER AGE. IS SHE 12? OR 23?
-watch in HD
Okay I know it's a little bit early but yeah, I want it days earlier to her birthday... that and because I eventually got tired lol So you can guys notice after the first minute, nothing seems to make sense in the vid anymore. I rushed so I can sleep peacefully now~ lol you must be thinking, "I freaking know the first song!" Yes, if you watched snsd at midyear awards HyoSooYoonYul danced to this song. AND THIS WAS 3 HOURS DELAYED BECAUSE SOMEONE THERE IS MAKING ME CRAZY.. love is irrelevant here, so don't sway that thought. You know who you are @___@


Uploaded by on Mar 8, 2011
110308 110310 110311 110312
[110309] SNSD-[HD/FMV] Happy 23rd Beloved Birthday to TaeYeon
# This Video was made for SNSD/Girls' Generation Dorky Kid Leader TaeYeon's 23rd birthday!! ^ 0 ^
# Hope All S❤NEs would love it & also TaeYeon's high pitch is WoW Totally Amazing!
# A Total of 96 TaeYeon's pictures were used & in Korea TaeYeon's age is already 23years old, but if in other country she is just 22years old.

Song : Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
Sang by : SNSD-Dorky Kid Leader TaeYeon & SeoHyun
Created by : SNSD9Always3


Uploaded by on Mar 8, 2011
Happy Birthday Dorky Kid Leader Kim Taegoo
Song:Beautiful by B2st/Beast


Credit: Fans and Uploaders