Monday, March 21, 2011

YongSeo couple Ep49 [ENG SUB]

Now that we’ve already had a little sneak preview into the ‘happenings’ of this week’s episode… here’s the rest to satisfy your goguma cravings. Although I hate to say it cause I don’t want to admit the truth to myself this IS the 2nd last episode, so enjoy it while you can. *cue sobbing*

On a side note, while filming wrapped up on the 14th, YongSeo “are still there for each other”. CN Blue had a press conference earlier today, March 21st, for their first full album “First Step”. When asked questions regarding his other half SeoHyun, YongHwa stated:

At first, Seo Hyun said she’ll come to the press conference to support our new album. But when I mentioned that the event will be more of a guerilla concert with fans, she said she’ll send her heart instead. Even though our pretend marriage is over, we’re still there for each other.

PART 1 :


PART 2 :


PART 3 :


Ep 50 (last episode) preview


Like many of you, I’ve been a “faithful goguma” from the start (watched every episode weekly since the beginning) and am COMPLETELY DEVASTATED that their time on WGM is ending. If I had the time, I would go back and re-watch every YongSeo cut from episode 1 before the final episode airs. Can you believe that it has already been a year?!

Sources: sonems.net, SONEmsSubs06 & SONEmsSubs05@yt, girlalice & hotshotlover30@soompi

~Existance