Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vita500 Staff Gushes About Girls’ Generation On Set

Kwang Dong Pharmacy, the mother company of Vita500, has been inundated with tweets from fans looking for juicy details on the CF as well as the beverage itself. Below are some tweets praising the girls’ work ethic and beauty from the staff member who handles the company’s twitter account:



“All the members greeted everyone brightly (were well-mannered) and seemed to be full of energy. Each member had her own interview, in which they all worked very hard and were very pretty.

As a client, I could have taken a photo with them, but couldn’t because they were so pretty that I thought I’d come out badly (in comparison) T T. I did still get autographs, though. The members seemed to be very close (with each other). They were all so adorable.

I actually used to like SNSD for their songs only (their songs are exciting/invigorating, right?) Maybe it’s because they’re modelling for our company but I’m starting to like them a lot now, too. I’m moved by how well-mannered their Korean and international fans are.”

There you have it! As per usual SNSD was overflowing with charm and thoroughly impressed the staff on set who were able to work with the girls. And it seems the staff member was also pleased with how friendly and well-mannered both K- and Intl. S♥NES are! So the girls do us proud and we return the favor; isn’t the S♥NE bond the absolute best? ^^


Credits:
Translation by: oniontaker@ soshified

Written by: plotbunny@snsdkorean

*i didnt have time to re write in my own words from my source, so i just credit it all to them(: *