Saturday, April 2, 2011

Danhil with love. A new blogger. ^_^

Hello... Hello! :)
Annyeong haseyo dearest SONES!!! My name is Danhil M , 18 years old, a male, from the Philippines, and i'm a new blogger here...
Please allow me to be part of this blogging team which gives you the latest, the hottest and most jjang news and happenings about our magnificent soshi girls!! :)
I don't want to be biased, but i just want to share who my favorite groups are... I'm interested with SMEnt artists, including Super JuniorDBSK and SHINee. Also, I love CNBlueBig Bang, and a lot more! But most of all, I love GIRLS' GENERATION! :)

More about me:
  • Well I don't know what to say about me, but as of now, the main highlight of my life is that I am a SOLID K-POPPER!! I love KPOP!
  • I am a tumblr addict. It's as if i'm online 24/7, that is, if i have no classes...
  • I edit a LOT of PHOTOS!!
  • I am a musician. I'm part of the band where i play different instruments... 
Well, that would be all.

I would like to take this opportunity to promote my pages, i'm the owner of these Tumblr:




I wish you'll be able to follow me... Haha. 
I am also an admin of these facebook pages:



and


Follow me on twitter! :  http://www.twitter.com/danhilnico

Thank you all so much! As i work with you here, I want to fulfill one of my wishes, which is to make you happy even in my simple ways... :)
Yeoroboneun Saranghae! Annyeong! :)

~Danhil