Thursday, May 5, 2011

Please Shine Like A Star In The Sky, Taeng Star~

by ferrerorocher9

It’s been reported that Chinese SONES at KTYCHINA, a well-known Taeganger fanbase, has bought a star for Taeyeon and registered it as “Taeng Star”. The star that they bought the rights to belongs to the constellation of Pisces because Taeyeon’s zodiac sign is Pisces.

So legit and epic! I wonder how Taeyeon reacted (if she already found out) or will react to this. SONEs from KTYCHINA are so sweet!! (;
It makes me think about the lyrics from Taeyeon’s ‘Like A Star’:
You’re my everything to me
Please shine like a star in the sky
You are my only love
Lyrics Translated by: Wondergeneration.net
(Thanks to LadyIgraine in the comments for the tip!)

 Sources: as tagged + KTYCHINA + nishirichard@Soompi 
 Link: http://snsdkorean.com/2011/05/06/sones-from-ktychina-bought-a-star-for-taeyeon/