Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SNSD - Best of Yuri & Tiffany [HD] (SNSD Vid #5 of 5)



Uploaded by on Apr 6, 2011
Girls' Generation may be a large, but the girls that make up the group have their own talents to help make their ensemble truly popular. Tiffany has an amazing voice, while Yuri has a nice balance of great singing and dancing. Here are two more members of SNSD and some of the greatest live highlights over the years.

Ok, brace yourself, I'm going to enter fanboy mode here: Oh my god, wow, how come have I never noticed Yuri before?! She's absolutely stunning, a great dancer and has a great voice to boot! Talk about underrated! Move aside Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, Yuri has quickly become my favorite member of SNSD! Dang, she's probably one of the hottest female K-Pop stars out there. :D

Ok. Now that I've calmed down... If you'd like to check out my other SNSD compilations and many other artist videos, you can find them on my old channel, DareDB: http://www.youtube.com/user/daredb

Thank you for all watching. I will begin to upload my newest videos to this channel. Please subscribe, "like", and/or comment. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Songs Include:
1. "Come to Play" (With Nassun)
2. Womanizer (With Kahi of After School & HyunA of 4Minute)
3. By Myself
4. Gee (Remix with CNBlue)
5. Champion (With CNBlue)
6. A Girl Meets Love (With K.Will)
7. Summer Nights (With Minho of SHINee) (Does anyone else think they would make a great couple?)
8. Sometimes
9. We Belong Together
10. 1, 2 Step - Guys, I recommend watching the fancam of this with Minho. I about squealed like a fangirl.
11. Saturday Night (With Son Dambi)
12. Poker Face
13. Get Right - Part of the reason why I love her now
14. Baby Baby (4Men Cover) - I thought the ending was touching

PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD! I WORKED HARD ON THIS!

Follow me on Twitter @DareDB http://twitter.com/DareDB
Tweet my videos, please! :)