Sunday, October 30, 2011

[THE BOYS VOCAL CONTEST] The Boys English Cover by tiringil



Uploaded by on Oct 25, 2011
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOT INTENDED! SONG IS NOT USED FOR FINANCIAL GAIN. This is solely for personal entertainment and enjoyment by the public and myself. I only claim the rights to my voice and my face.

This might just be one of the most time-consuming projects of my life so far... haha... (not counting law school and all that good stuff... heh)

So yea, I tried to make a video shot for each of the girls in Girls' Generation. I also triiiiiiiiiiiied to er capture their characteristics from the mv.... lol Tried.... And after lots of random clothes, makeup changes, and features of my Halloween costume.... Here it is!!!

Random interesting tidbit: .... lol I'm blind in this video. TT;

All the voices you hear were sung by me! :D
I used Audacity for recording and mixing, and I used TrakAxPc for the video mixing.
This is an entry for the SNSD The Boys Vocal Contest.
Please support me!!! 8D

The instrumental is a mix between the official one and the one made by PinoyOfGenevaInst.


Check her other covers out!

Thumbnail

소녀시대 Japanese Album in Korean

by tiringil's channel
  • 8 videos
  • 28:28 duration