Monday, December 12, 2011

[RUMOR and THOUGHTS] SONE STABBED FALSE ALARM

With regards to the rumor that a SG-SONE that was stabbed, the rumor is false. He is alive and kicking with no stab wounds. This was a fake rumor created by someone as a sick and demented joke. On his twitter and his friends twitter it was confirmed that they where well.
Xerxes - To the people that were saying "I feel no pity for him because he is a SONE" Shut the frack up you pathetic excuse of a human being. It shouldn't matter if he is a part of a fan group, if he gotten fracken STABBED as human being you should have a sense of remorse. It's not "cool" so say I'm glad that another human got stabbed. If I said that I'm glad he got stabbed in front of a crowd what do you think will happen?
Got any news? Tell me at @ViKuai on twitter.