Saturday, December 31, 2011

[SONESification] 소원

I wish people would stop bashing on SNSD. Some people [ANTIS] don’t like them because they say they’re “sluts.” Honestly though, I don’t really care because antis can say whatever they want and it will never have an effect on my love for our girls. But it does kinda hurt when I hear people say that they’re fake. I’m not referring to plastic surgery, but their personalities. [*NOTE: If they did ever have plastic surgery, it doesn’t really bother me. Because I love them for their personality. Their personalities is what makes them beautiful.]

Honestly, I think they’re the realest girl group in K-pop. I never even heard of them until summer of 2010. I accidentally clicked on one of their MV and my first thought was," WOW.. they are beautiful. Wonder if they are those snotty divas," but once I started watching them on variety shows, I saw a different side to them. They weren’t acting, I knew that for sure. They have been through so much together, and I can’t help but smile whenever I see them on my computer screen. Even though I was upset with their release of “The Boys” since I didn’t like the song that much (the song eventually grew on me and now I'm obsess), I’m glad they’re still getting more recognition and gaining more fans. They do so much for charities and they’re always so caring towards others and their fans.

I especially love Tiffany. I read about all the amazing deeds she has done, even for her anti’s. It honestly made me want to be a better person. I read about how she helped an ELF despite the fan hating SNSD. It really made me want to stop hating people. I was a person who looked out for the worst in people and had easily hated others for the stupidest things, but now I want to be good to everyone; even if they don’t even like me. Tiffany makes me want to be good to others. She is my inspiration in life now.

I wish my friends and antis could see SNSD from how I view them. I don’t want them to love SNSD like how I love them. But I wish they would stop dissing them from the little information they know about them. They only look at them from the exterior view and never have the chance to see their inner beauty.

I was very upset that they were here in America and I didn’t get to see them, but I’m still glad they came. I hope they spread their love to the rest of the world so they can see how truly amazing they really are.

To SNSD: You will never read this and we will probably never meet, but I will always love you. Thank you for making me a better person and teaching me to never judge a book by it’s cover. You are truly so amazing.

Right now, it's Girls' Generation!
Tomorrow, it's Girls' Generation!
Forever, it's Girls' Generation!

-Alex ♥