Wednesday, November 21, 2012

[K-Soda] Edmonton Model Angelyn Schultz

About

I absolutely LOVE modelling and enjoy every minute of it! It is my dream and definitely something I want to pursue and make it big!Thank you to all who have helped me along the way! This is my portfolio! :) Please like and share!Enjoy!
Biography
I am so grateful for all the opportunities that have been presented to me since I've started modelling  I enjoy every minute of it!Thank you to all who are helping me and who have helped me through out this journey! I have made great friends along the way and have learned so much! I love working with new artists, as they help me learn and grow each step of the way!
Thank you to all for your support!
xoxo
A

ONE Fighting Championship - make me your next ring girl!

Dear Friends, PLEASE Like&Share my photo to help me win a spot as the next ONEFC ring girl in Asia!
THANK YOU! ♥
Click Here to help her win: FIGHTING!