Monday, December 27, 2010

Sweet Potato Couple Release “Banmal Song” MV/Clip On Youtube

반말송




Translated lyrics posted!  :) -MintChoc
* Edit: forgot to mention that the mv/clip was made because they were given a mission on “We Got Married” to make a song and put it up on a specific website. The specific website turned out to be YouTube!
One word – CUTE! If you have been following the Sweet Potato/YongSeo couple on the MBC variety show, “We Got Married”, Yonghwa has been working on a song dedicated to Seohyun for months and this is it! I’m surprised by the sudden release of the mv/clip, but I really hope they’ll release a studio version or perform the song live soon. They seriously have great chemistry; SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!


 용서 부부의 부부송인 반말송입니다.

흠.. 많이 미흡하지만 즐겁게 예쁘게 봐주세요.

오글오글..........

그래도 부부의 자작곡이라는 의미가 정말 큰 것 같아요.

잘 들어주세요!

Translation
Introduction
Yongseo: 1 2 3 Hello (Korean English Japanese Mandarin Thai). We are Yongseo couple’s…
Y: I’m Yong
S: I’m Seo
Y: What have we prepared today, Hyun?
S: Today we prepared a couple song that we, the Yongseo couple, wrote personally, called the ‘Banmal Song’.
Y: It’s a nice song and we hope everyone will enjoy it. We will perform right now.
Verse 1
S: It’s so hard for me to say ‘thanks’ or ‘bye’ to you [NOTE: these are informal words in Korean.]
All I can say is “thank you” or “thanks so much” [NOTE: these are formal words in Korean.]
Everything is brand new to me, so I’m a little unsure
How should I say it? It’s still really awkward
Even today, I worry about it

Chorus
YS: hopefully we can be a banmal relationship
though still unnatural
Y: rather than saying “gomawoyo”
let me hear more intimate words

Interlude
S: You know what, Yong?
Y: What?
S: Do you really want to hear banmal from me?
Y: Ah… it will be good if I’m able to.
S: But you know that banmal is hard for me right?
Y: Why is it hard?
S: Err… I really tried very hard… It’s really difficult. How much do you want to hear me speak banmal?
Y: A lot.
Verse 2
Y: When we met for the first time
Even our smiles were shy
After today we should be closer to each other
I’m both excited and looking forward to it.

Chorus
YS: hopefully we can be a banmal relationship
though still unnatural
Y: rather than saying “gomawoyo”
let me hear more intimate words

YS: we can have a banmal relationship
one step at a time, slowly walk closer
Y: look at me in the eye
can you tell me
YS: “I love you”

S: I understand, Yong. (in banmal)
Y: Me too.

Source: sweetpotato4339@YouTube + Chichinhu@Twitter + DjAddick@Soshified +  (trans) camjenny@baidu + MountainMadMan@baidu + Lyna@cnbluestorm + smtownjjang@wordpress

Credit: sweetpotato4339
Source: http://snsdkorean.com/2010/12/27/sweet-potato-couple-release-banmal-song-mvclip/