Monday, March 21, 2011

AdamAndJasonShow

I decided to share this with you fans considering it always surprises us Asians when we see other international fans that aren't Asians and it's true! So enjoy watching these two white guys talk about our favorite girl group!



Uploaded by on Mar 13, 2011
I like to ramble on about kpop and snsd lol
Please subscribe to see more!


Uploaded by on Mar 15, 2011
Hey guys this is my intro video where I talk about my obsession haha with K-pop and Call of Duty.
Please like and subscribe!


Uploaded by on Mar 18, 2011
Talking about the 2008 K-Pop Dream Concert.

This is the blog I read: http://www.ampedasia.com/forums/2008-dream-concert-ended-in-a-disaster-t-1066...

Please like and subscribe! It means alot to us =)


Uploaded by on Mar 19, 2011
Once again, just me rambling on about SNSD and their new song that is coming out on April 13th =)
Please like and subscribe ^_^
And as always SNSD FIGHTING!

Are you going to buy it right when it comes out?
And if so, which package deal lol?