Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[HQ Pictures!] Japanese Sweet Magazine - May Issue 2011 + Interview





Jessica

Born  on April 18th 1989. Grew up in San Francisco. The girl, that likes  fashion the most out of the members, is a big Dolce & Gabbana fan.

Q1. Your favorite Japanese food?
A1. Curry Udon
Q2. Your favorite fashion style?
A2. Overall, putting in mannish, yet lovely points. Since I travel on planes a lot, styles that are comfortable sitting in.
Q3. Skincare that you always do?
A23. Definitely using moisturizer packs every night.

Yuri

Born  on December 5th 1989. Yuri who is in the middle of studying Japanese  with a very pretty pronunciation. She is a polite and lovely girl.

Q1. What do you do to study Japanese?
A1.  I learn from a teacher, but I watch dramas a lot. I watch it on repeat  and remember the lines. I like "Hotaru no Hikari" and "Pride."
Q2. What is your standard date style?
A2. Jeans and white t-shirts! Because I think men like simple styles. If it's a brand, I like Chloe.
Q3. Best beauty technique?
A3. I make an effort to exercise by doing yoga or swimming, etc.

Taeyeon

Born on March 9th 1989. She gazes firmly towards a person’s face, talks in a calm way and is surrounded by a mature atmosphere.

Q1: What kind of style do you want to challenge yourself with this summer?
A1: I want to add accents with large bangles and accessories to flower printed items.
Q2: Recommended beauty item?
A2: Collagen mist! It’s good as a preventive measure against dry skin and as time passes it gets better.
Q3: Tell us your impression about ‘Sweet’!
A3: The makeup is cute. I like all the colors and the vibe is also lovely.

Yoona

Born  on May 30th 1990. She appears in dramas and is also active as an  actress. A slender girl who loves acting and dancing very much.

Q1: What do you pay attention to with skincare?
A1:  That I thoroughly cleanse and take off the makeup, apply a lot of  moisturizing cream so that the moisture of the skin can’t get away.
Q2: What is your favorite Japanese food?
A2: Ramen is delicious but my favorite food is sushi! But I also love sukiyaki.
Q3: Recommended Korean drama?
A3: ‘Secret Garden’ in which Hyun Bin plays the leading role is very funny.  .

Sooyoung

Born on February 10th 1990. Sooyoung who is very good in Japanese. She is a fashionista who likes Zucca and Japanese brands.

Q1: Tell us your impression about ‘Sweet’!
A1: Not too colorful, not too plain, just the right styling. I like the See by Chloe page for the February issue.
Q2: Your favorite brand?
A2: Isabel Marant and Zucca.
Q3: Explain your dating style for the summer.
A3: A military jacket with a flower patterned mini dress. It also fits with the riding boots of my favorite brand Zucca.
Q4: What are you into at the moment?
A4: Sticking stickers on the walls of my room and decorate it.

Tiffany

Born  on August 1st 1989. Grew up in America. Unique among the members who  are mostly the cool type, she is a sweet girl who loves pink.

Q1: What are you into at the moment?
A1: I really like Japanese nail art with the various and delicate designs. I like gel nails.
Q2: What would you wear for a cinema date?
A2:  A summer knit with jeans. Boots since it creates the styling point for  the legs. Because I have to sit for a long time, being comfortable is  very important. (laughs)
Q3: Tell us your impression about ‘Sweet’!
A3: There are a lot of cute things, it’s fun to see only my favorite styles.

Hyoyeon

Born on September 22nd 1989. She is good in Chinese and is always smiling. The shyness she shows while talking is very cute!

Q1: Your favorite Japanese food?
A1: Sukiyaki and ramen. Usually I don’t really eat a lot of meat, but with sukiyaki I end up eating a lot of meat.
Q2: What is your impression about Japanese girls?
A2: There is a large variety of manicures and fake eyelashes sold and I was also surprised of their big interest in makeup. 
Q3: If you would secretly date in Japan, what style would you wear?
A3: I would hide my face with a hat and wear a rough sleeveless style and with jeans.

Sunny

Born on May 15th 1989. A cute girl whose friendly and charming smile never stops. She is very bright and energetic.

Q1: What do you pay attention to with skincare?
A1:  Because dry skin isn’t good, I moisturize it a lot. Also in order to  maintain white skin I apply plenty of moisturizing cream.
Q2: What are you into at the moment?
A2:  Smartphone. It’s fun to download a lot of apps and play with them! You  can set up mp3 files as ringtones and I also like to customize them  freely.
Q3: Favorite fashion?
A3: A comfortable loose style is the best <3 ♥

Seohyun

Born  on June 28th 1991. Good at piano and an impressive neat young lady like  appearance. An intelligent girl who is fluent in Japanese.

Q1: What are you into at the moment?
A1:  Studying Japanese. That’s why I watch a lot of dramas and I like  ‘Nodame Cantabile’. It’s funny and because I also play the piano, I feel  a sense of closeness. But I like ‘Hotaru no Hikari’ the most. It can  make me laugh and the story is good.
Q2: Tell us your impression about ‘Sweet’!
A2: I thought it was only fitting for Japan. There is a lot of individual style.
Q3: You are good in Japanese.
A3: It is as difficult as studying it.

translated by Kkabbekky@soshified.com and arghninja@soshified.com
source: SoNyuhShiDae.jp