Thursday, April 21, 2011

Netizens to Seo Jisuk: What about Jessica?

by Girls Generation Soshi on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:01am

On cable TV channel tvN’s ‘Live Talk Show – Taxi’ which will be aired on April 21st, Seo Jisuk said, “My ideal type is FinKL’s Song Yuri. My condition was called ‘Song Yuri Sickness’ because whenever I see Song Yuri, my leg would freeze for 30 minutes”.

Following Seo Jisuk’s statement, they commented, “Then, what how about SNSD’s member Jessica?”. On MBC TV’s ‘Sunday Night Part 1 – Enjoy Today’ aired in December last year, Seo Jisuk picked Jessica as his favorite member of SNSD. There were a few incidents that brought up the ‘dating atmosphere’ between Jessica and Seo Jisuk during the broadcast then.

In addition to that, both of them had also revealed their ideal type on SBS ‘Strong Heart’. Seo Jisuk confessed that he has a crush on Jessica ever since he was in the army by saying, “The moment I look at Jessica’s lips, there is no word i could use to express my emotions”. Jessica, on the other hand, stated,”After watching a drama, I told my mom, ‘I want to marry a guy like that”.


Credit: tvreport.co.kr/Fanwonder
Posted By: [SB12]