Saturday, May 14, 2011

[2011] Sunny's Birthday Message Board

[2011] Sunny's Birthday Message Board

#1 User is offline   pubsquash 

  • Smile for me!
  • Remove Friend
  • PM this member
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 3,819
  • Joined: 10-February 08
Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

Posted Image
cr: Kpop808Watcher

Winner of the Sunny Birthday Poster Contest: craZy
Thank you for submitting a wonderful picture for the thread.

Resized to 92% (was 700 x 500) - Click image to enlargePosted Image



♪♪Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain
Oh, the dark days are gone and the bright days are here,
my sunny one shines so sincere
Oh, Sunny one so true, I love you~~♫
(I'd be disappointed if you didn't get the song reference^^)

Once again May 15th has come as we celebrate a day every Sone around the world will know as "Sunny Day".