Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Poem Using SNSD's Songs

by SNSD Unlimited on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 4:27am

Day by Day time passes so quickly
I remembered the times we ate cold noodles
I remembered the way you talk to me
Your voice is still echoing in my mind
Oh, I forgot it’s already one year later
It’s fantastic that I’m free now
It feels like I’m into the new world now
Kissing you  is not my priority now
Gee, what the hell am I saying
I want to stick with you, forever
I still want to find a way back into love
And show show show my chocolate love
way to go in the past is so hard to find
The way you called me honey and i called you tinkerbell
The times we gazed star star star in the skies
Our promise to be  genie in our wishes
Baby baby, is this our destiny?
A relationship of a boyfriend and girlfriend  should be like this?
Let’s talk about love once again
I’ll sing you a love melody once more
We should be happy and we should start a new beginning
I will not run devil run to you again
 I’m sorry for being a bad oppa for you
I’m still here, waiting for your love
You’re my snowy wish during winter
My sweet delight everyday
The ring in my hands
And my visual dreams
If you can’t accept my love again
We’ll end up with the other boys & girls
Even though we’re separated I just want to say
You bring me joy and you make my life complete.
I know it’s my Mistake.
You can be My Bestfriend right?
And we will Hoot until our stomach aches
Dear mom please help me with my problem.

cr: cedric *said-reek*
Credit: [Divine]