Thursday, November 3, 2011

(THE BOYS DANCE CONTEST) 소녀시대 SNSD- The Boys (Dance Cover)

Uploaded by on Nov 2, 2011
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/chikomodo

WARNING: VERY LONG DESCRIPTION COMING UP!

Change of scenery! NOT my choice... I was told to move to this room (the party room) b/c "my attire is not appropriate" for the gym, omg...it was a dance studio! -_-... Anyways, it's better than nothing i guess...haha at least i got to use this room! But there are no mirrors, and the floor is hardwood, as opposed to the gym which has carpet floors, so I wasn't used to it..aiyaaa! And it's kind of too bright eh?

ANYWAYS, enough of that. I am now going to spazz about what happened last week...hehe-- I WENT TO SMTOWN IN NYC YEEEE!!! :DDD
The first thing that comes to my mind when i think of the concert is: IT WAS SO LOUD. I don't know if it was just my hearing or what...but by the middle of the concert, everyone started sounding like chipmunks :S lol but it was AMAZING nonetheless. The loudness added to the excitement..hehe. And i'm not joking, when "The Boys" started playing, i screamed like there's no freaking tomorrow omg. That was one of my fave performances of the night!

AAAAND 2 days before the concert, me & my friends were walking around nyc when we saw f(x), Super Junior, TVXQ, and SHINee walking out of a random restaurant....*.*...Sungmin was the first one who walked out and my goodness HIS HAIR is as bright as the sun...i was mesmerized...The best looking ones in person, i think, are Jonghyun and Yunho! But all of them seriously stand out from us normal people haha! AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, the day before the concert, we bumped into DONGHAE at times square and shook his hand...#@$*& I'm not even a huge fan of him, but he is sooo freaking good looking it's not even funny...

LOL sooo this is my cover of SNSD's new song "The Boys"! I know i haven't made a cover in a while, but i am genuinely busy with school...never-ending essays and midterms seriously. But ye! of course i can't pass up covering my loves SNSD :D Many people have said they don't like this song, but i personally loved it from the moment i heard it haha xD And of course i like the dance, but when i was learning it, SOOYOUNG really stood out to me! She is so fierce in this dance! BUT all of them are, of course, amazing :D

Thank you for watching and pls excuse any mistakes! ^^
Credit to the respective choreographers. (Is it Rino?)

I learned mostly from this video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kky8iB9jPw&list=FLWWM_9Rf5h-gqpY21lqcYsw&...

http://i4.ytimg.com/bg/WWM_9Rf5h-gqpY21lqcYsw/139.jpg?app=bg&v=4e8ad8e8