Tuesday, November 29, 2011

[Stand (Official)] An admin's opinion (Part 1)

Stand [official]

If you want to talk shit about this page read this first.

by Stand [official] on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 1:04pm
So this is the "essay" I was talking about. It's more of an article lol. I would fail if I submit to my teacher. Many slangs and bad words and oh paragraphs FTW!

Brought to you by: KPopIndifference
KPopIndifference

Stand [official]


Many people ask: "What is the purpose of this page?" "Anti SNSD??" "Sones and antis. Friends?"
Well the actual purpose of THIS page is to act as the new Anti SNSD [Official], the then most liked anti SNSD fanpage in Facebook.
It is to unite antis and Sones who were friends on that page. We still criticize SNSD and have debates with our Sone friends.
But somehow I no longer talk to my Sone friends. It was hard you see, it's easier to be a member of a page than be the admin of the page.


The page was created by admin jc who wanted to get in touch with our friends in the page.


Oh before that, I'm gonna tell you about Anti SNSD [Official]. The first time I came there, I made friends with antis and fought with Sones.
Insulted SNSD but eventually discovered the term of being a civil anti. Slowly I became friends with Sones, my supposed enemies. I thought
they were going to be annoying and such but I was wrong. I ended up befriending them.


Anti SNSD [Official]


I moved to Anti SNSD (STAND) where I was accepted as the new admin. I was surprised yet happy. Antis congratulated me and I hoped to
create more civil antis.. like me.  I received good attention as the new admin and tried to create games and all.
Some of my Sone friends went to the page and well things got ugly.


One of my Sone friends complained of the extreme anti materials there and told me to remove it. I said I will but I didn't mean it. One of the anti
accused me of being on the Sones' side and we got a big argument (via inbox). I was frustrated, no one understood me, I managed to contact the main admin
at that time (you know who right?) and I told him I'm quitting. He was disappointed coz I was one of the kind anti at that time. Yes I admit, I'm sort of nice
coz one time when I was fighting of some Sone, he told me that I was a lot nicer than the other admins. It's because I didn't use any vulgar and I talked to him
more polite than other antis.


I moved back to Anti SNSD [Official] and had some kind of a changed point of view about antis. Which is this: I hate immature, uncivil antis like the one I
encountered.
We were so happy back then. SO HAPPY. Sones and antis, goddamn peaceful. Even though there's that one Jessica picture (I forgot how it looks now kinda
derpy I think) where antis and Sones fought and eventually made up.


Remember when Jessica made a Twitter? Well you know the whole story, antis reported the account until it got suspended. You know who the Sones blame?
US. Our quiet less active (on insulting SNSD I mean) page but with over 18k likes (i think) and the next day, when I logged on, the first page that
I went to was Anti SNSD [Official].
You know it's like when you and your friends have this place where you hang out daily and one day you came to find it disappear, rammed down by a big fat bulldozer.
So it's like this: that place is Anti SNSD [Official]. That ****ing bulldozer is Sones who reported on our page.
No offence to Sones who did report that page but I am still pissed off even to this day.


My friends and I was devastated, how could they do this? We weren't doing anything.The only thing we boasted was 18k likes! Oh it's for Jessica's now suspended account boohoo it ain't gonna bring her back to Twitter!


Which brings admin jc to create Stand [Official] and well look now. It's not even an anti page anymore. It's more of a neutral slash random slash hangout slash gathering page. Not an anti page. Not the 18k page. Not the page where Sones run to insult us and call us jealous fat losers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 coming up!
Sones.
Antis.


Part 3:
The Admins.
My Full Opinion on SNSD.

Magicgirl (i should change my admin name) attached photo is
my encounter with the rabid anti from my anti snsd stand admin days. Enjoy :)