Monday, November 28, 2011

[News & Thoughts] 3rd repackaged album "MR.TAXI concept" thoughts.

SM Entertainment has announced that there is a "new" 3rd "repackaged" album coming out on december the 7th.  So far from the information currently released that it will focus on promoting the MR.TAXI concept, and the songs from THE BOYS. No additional songs have been confirmed  on the "repackaged" album but SONE's anticipate that there will be new photos/photo-cards for the album.
Continue reading for my thoughts.

Thoughts: Now for MY personal little timbit, note all the quotations in the beginning paragraph. What the FREAK are you doing SM? This "new 3rd repackaged album" is just unnecessary in my opinion.  Really if they decided to promote TRICK or OSCAR from THE BOYS album I wouldn't be as peeved off as I am right now. Recycling songs (translating it back to korean) that have done good in the past and just passing them off as the "NEW" title song on the "repackaged album" really ticks me off. Don't get me wrong I love MR.TAXI and its concept, but I really I would like to hear something new/fresh from the promotions. MR TAXI did good in the k-charts and I can slightly understand why SM did this since this is a "safe play" for business and they know that a lot of SONEs will buy this album even if its just a recycled album.
I don't know if I can stand SM's lazy production team anymore, the MV's lately have just been dancing in a room with close up shots and no story,  now they just come up with another album version. Well at least we SONE can HOPEFULLY get a new MV for MR.TAXI if they are going for this. Sad part is that I'm probably going to end up buying it anyway. I love you Soshi and SM, but seriously reconsider.
"It’s a hardship we will have to live through as a fandom and wait for the two years of plenty that are to follow when the company’s resources will be more free for, as Koreans put it, “wings to unfold”." - Oniontaker


Source: http://oniontaker.tumblr.com/post/13482289388/mr-onion-now-that-the-cat-is-out-of-the-bag-what-do#axzz1ey67VZsv
Chichunhu
girlsgeneration.smtown.com