Thursday, December 1, 2011

[Fashion & Perverted Xerxes] Soshi's airport fashion secret.


Perverted Xerxes near the end of article.
Girls' Generation speaks about their little secret about their airport fashions on the recently recorded sketchbook episode to air on "December 2nd at 12:15AM KST."  On the show they reveal that the outfits that they wear are just for the cameras and fans there,  and after they enter the terminal they go to the rest rooms to change into comfortable clothes "sweatshirt. sweatpants, t-shirt, ect." 
"On a recent recording of ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘, MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked the group, “You guys are dressed in completely different outfits before you board a plane and after you land. You guys always look so nicely dressed, even for flights that are extremely long… how do you manage?”
The girls responded, “As soon as we board, we go into the restroom to change into our sweats. Sometimes Sunny will just change in the window seat without bothering to use the restroom. There are times, though, that we don’t bother to change back before we land”."
Source: My Daily via Nate and ALLKPOP
Xerxes: OMG, SUNNY WAI U DO THIS TO ME???. CHANGING IN THE WINDOW SEAT??? CAN I BE YOUR MANAGER??? WHAT??!!!?? -COUGH- Ok, so her melo-- I MEAN her FIGURE is a killer isn't it? -cough- Well my gutter mind is calming down, but man Soshi is becoming my kryptonite. Grah, I'm so weak legged right now, first Sunny and Sica with and well you their "assets" at MAMA,  then Taeng's sexy hair,  and Fany's bangs/FARKING TIE PULLING. VAVDBAIPSDBVASDHJV. <- That is a sentence don't judge me. Now excuse me while I curl up in a corner and cry from Soshi's amajingness.
*By the way, Sica is too pro for dancing.