Sunday, November 21, 2010

SNSD - Genie (Japanese Version) Dream Generation

SNSD - Genie (Japanese Version) Dream Generation





lemontoppy | November 20, 2010 | likes, 0 dislikes

Hey this is Dream Generations 2nd comeback single with the new members. I daresay it was kinda harsh having them do 2 songs in one week! But wow they pulled it off and they sounded awsomee! Hehe :)
Anyways please enjoy their song!
Leave a comment, and maybe even subscribe to be notified about their music!

LT's Note - The chorus really gave me a headacHE. As I say, genie is one of the hardest songs to mix due to the half talking half singing parts. But hope you think its okay. And yes it is most the girls voices, I had the original track tunned down a lot since they have background vocals so more or less of what you hear are the girls own voices. The instrumental that I intended to use got removed by copyright so yea...xD Also I apologizse if the video runs out of sync at any moment. My downloaded screwed up the audio so in the original they did not match and I had to sync the song by looking at their mouths for half an hour. As much as I like SNSD it was not hte best half hour ever. But enough of my blabbling, please enjoy all their hard work! :)

DG~
Taeyeon - memoryfriend
Jessica - romenashi23
Seohyun - Paine19
Tiffany - Missmurderkaulitz002
Yoona & Sunny- invertedbutterflies
Yuri - littlemisscrap
Sooyoung - angelnaykka22
Hyoyeon - kpopxlov3

*Tiffany adlibs and harmonies - Paine19

Technical Stuff~
Audio and Video Mixing - LT

DL: http://www.box.net/shared/turuh82e2u

*NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED


Credits: SM Ent., SNSD/Shoujo Jidai, lemontoppy & Dream Generation