Monday, April 18, 2011

[INFO] [04.17.11] A few comments from J-SONE's about Sunny and the Taeyeon's incident

at 10:33 AM


- I watched the video and it was really scary. Sunny went to boldly help her, it was really amazing.

- Where was the security >< I’m glad Taeyeond idn’t get injured, but I’m really worried about her emotional damage… TT Also, thank you Suny…

- …Aside from Sunny and Hyoyeon, it seems like the other members didn’t notice. Hyoyeon got scared and didn’t move, but Sunny was determined to fight against the man and didn’t let go of Taeyeon’s hand >< Or rather I should say, she moved right away. Indeed, Soonkyu is so cool!! But, I wonder if Taeyeon is okay…

- Sunny came to the rescue, I’m praying for Taeyeon’s safety!

- Poor Taeng (T_T) I respect Sunny so much for boldly going to help Taeyeon unnie (Тωヽ) <3

- I can’t believe this happened! (◎_◎;) Sunny unnie is amazing! Even though it was scary watching, it was probably even scarier for the girls… Especially, Taeyeon…

- I also saw an article and watched the video of this. When I saw the video, I felt like crying. Taeyeon must have been so scared… Hyoyeon was surprised and Sunny went to help her… Aside from hyoyeon and Sunny, it seems like the other members didn’t notice since they continued dancing…

- From the beginning, Sunny wouldn’t let Taeyeon go alone, the members are there with her and I just want Taeyeon to be able to smile, even after this.

- Sunny is so brave!

- I read everyone’s comments and this disturbs me so much (((((;゚Д゚))) I saw the video, but I still can’t believe it! I feel like crying! What the heck happened there? Taeyeon~ (´;ω;`)!!!!!! She still gave a smile!!! Sunny thank you (´;ω;`)!!!

- I saw the video, it’s really scary. I’m glad he didn’t have a weapon, but I’m still worried about Taeyeon. Sunny is truly amazing.

- Sunny was really brave to stand up to that guy, she’s really amazing and cool!! And I’m so thankful :D

- Taeyeon… (T_T) I seriously can’t believe this. Sunny-chan you’re really amazing!!! You’re a girl that is overflowing with courage and you went right into action! I’m glad Taeyeon is ok TT

- I saw the video :o I’m glad Taeyeon is safe, what happened was so shocking!! Taeyeon must have been so scared… :o Sunny immediately came to protect Taeyeon, so is absolutely awesome!!

- I’m glad Taeyeon is ok <3 <3 <3 Sunny-tan is also really admirable

- Taeyeon’s safety is the most important, so Sunny ran after her, but what would of happened if that guy had a knife… It’s terrifying TT

- I’m loving Soonkyu even more now. Sunny is amazing. Her face was so serious as she stood up to that guy.

- That happened to Taeyeon (´;ω;`) Taeyeon must have been so scared (>_<) I’ll never forgive that guy! Sunny came to the rescue!? Sunny is amazing (´ω`) <3

- I saw it on YouTube! Scary!! I applaud Sunny’s bravery. Sunny was also frantic probably. If I were there, I probably would have been so shocked like Hyoyeon and not be able to move TT It was probably so scary for Taeyeon and the girls TT

- I just came back from work and read what happened to Taeyeon…… Thanks Sunny for saving her <3 Taeyeon is such a good person TT She’s really amazing

- This is why I love Sunny.

translated by: imnikky@twitter





Credit: SONEternity

[ HQ 110417 ] SNSD - Run Devil Run & Taeyeon almost pulled off stage during performance




Uploaded by on Apr 17, 2011
At Angel Price Festival... More Info @
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/snsds-taeyeon-almost-pulled-off-stage-mid-perf...

On April 17th, SNSD was met with an unfortunate accident involving a male audience member who trespassed onto their stage at the "Angel Price Music Festival" at the Lotte World ice rink.

Towards the end of their performance of "Run Devil Run", a male audience member intruded on their stage from the back and attempted to pull Taeyeon away by grabbing her wrist.

The other SNSD members were caught off-guard, but Sunny reacted quickest and tried to stop him but could not do so. The show's host, comedian Oh Jung Tae managed to stop the man, and security staff intervened thereafter by apprehending the man and preventing any further accidents from occurring.

Audience members reportedly looked on with shock, and were further impressed with Taeyeon's professional attitude in returning and performing until the end.

A representative of SM Entertainment stated after the incident, "During the latter part of the event, there was an unexpected accident. Taeyeon, however, handled the matter bravely, and security staff prevented the situation from becoming more severe. At first, the audience and concert representatives all thought that a staff member was going on stage. After the concert, SNSD returned back to their dorms and are currently resting. We're glad that the incident did not escalate into something more severe."

CREDITS: OUMAE18

No copyright intended all rights belong to The owner of this video!

Tip: Mike Moore