Friday, July 15, 2011

The stories in SNSD songs ( ^_^ )

[Divine] 


by SNSD Unlimited on Friday, July 15, 2011 at 7:29pm
Girls’ Generation: “Pedo-oppa is flirting with me! Don’t tease me dude I’ve watch so many sappy Korean love dramas, you won’t even know. “




Gee: “Gee~ I have a huge crush on oppa! Oppa is causing me blindness, hyperventilation, shivers, temporary defect in my vocabulary and gave me a freaking heart attack. But I still love you oppa!”




Genie: “Oppa I love you! Tell me your wish! I’ll rent your dream car and I might not grant your wish but whatever just spit it out. Oh and do you like hacky sacks?”




Oh!: “Oh look oppa, I dolled up for you! Do you like me now? Oppa I’m DOWN with you! I’ve grown up a little, see? Not pedo anymore! Oh! Oppa! Saranghae!”




Run Devil Run: “Oppa is bad. Better run oppa before I go to your room and sexily mess up your stuff and throw away your pillows and sniff your flowers. This is for all the cheating, teasing, flirting you did to me before. Oppa, this time I’ve really grown up.”




Hoot: “Oppa finally likes me but he is a bitch. Hoot. Karma is a bitch too. Hoot hoot. I gave him another chance but he messed it up. Oppa, I’ve found a better substitute of you. Guess who? Hoot hoot hoot.”




So what would be the story for their next album? :3


cr: tumblr :)